The Regent Street Cinema is London’s earliest independent cinema and this month they are celebrating the 40th anniversary of the birth of Punk Rock with a weekend of punk-inspired films and documentaries plus director and producer Q&As.
The Punk Doc Festival in partnership with the Music Film Network will feature eight films including Alan Parker’s explosive Who Killed Nancy?
Friday 19th February
· The Filth and The Fury + Q&A, 6pm
· Who Killed Nancy? + Q&A, 8pm
Saturday 20th February
· Revenge of the Mekons, 4pm
· Derailed Sense: A film about Vic Godard & Subway Sect + Q&A, 6pm
· Anarchy: The McLaren Westwood Gang + Q&A, 8pm
Sunday 21st February
· Basically, Johnny Moped, 4pm
· I Need a Dodge: Joe Strummer on the Run, 6pm
· Joe Strummer: The Future is Unwritten + Q&A
Tickets will sell out so be sure to book ahead at Regent Street Cinema box office.