Can I Contribute to Addicted to Media?
Yes, I'm always on the lookout for new contributors and writers.
What Will I Receive in Exchange for a Review?
• Music - access to brand new albums before they're released
• Film - access to film screeners before release date
• Books - brand new books from up and coming authors before anyone else
* Note, this is not a commercial site and we don't make money from adverts or paid placements. As such, access to free assets is the only consideration we can offer for reviews at this time.
What Can I Write About?
Anything. What we're primarily looking for is your personality and personal voice. We get tons of opportunities sent to us each day but they are not always to our taste, they might just be right up your alley though. We've listed current opportunities below but if you’d like to cover a different area, go straight to “How Do I Sign Up?” below.
• Horror – news, interviews and reviews
• Classic – black and white and re-mastered films
• Indie – rising stars in the independent film industry
• Indie – we work with many promoters across several genres
• Metal – we’re working with an exciting punk / metal promoter
We’re currently working with an exciting eBook provider and we’re specifically looking for reviewers who can read books in ePub format. If you have an Apple, Android or Windows 8 device or Sony, Kobo, or Nook device then get in touch.
How Do I Sign Up?
We’re looking for original voices and won’t give you too many guidelines regarding your writing. Having said that, you must use correct grammar and spelling in your reviews. Reviews should be about 300 words long and should contain a star rating according to the guide in the right sidebar.
In order to sign up, we will require some information from you:
• An Introduction: what would you like to review for Addicted to Media?
• About You: a brief bio and photo to go in your "About the Author" box
• A sample of your writing: You can attach a sample review or provide a link to writing you've done.
Interested? Contact Mandy at: